Sun fuel/air analyzer

Eric Schumacher e.schumacher at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 15 22:35:05 GMT 1998

Hi Sandy
It is 12 x 20 x 17 inches runs on 120 VAC. I don't know what is wrong with
it since it was a gift. It fired up and the null and span controlls worked
but the power xfmr smelled. This is suitable for an electronic type guy I do
not think it is feasible to have someone else repair it for money, if you
know what I mean.  I am in Sepulevda at the junction of the 405 and Nordhoff.

At 11:08 PM 3/14/98 -0800, you wrote:
>How big is the unit, and what is wrong with it? I live in sherman oaks, so
>not that far at all!
>
>Sandy
>
>At 07:46 PM 3/14/98 -0800, you wrote:
>>On Sat, 14 Mar 1998 19:41:16 -0800, garfield at pilgrimhouse.com wrote:

>away
>>>
>>>Dibs, I'm in Sunnyvale.
>>>
>>>Garfield Willis
>>>Sunnyvale, CA
>>
>>Geez, am I a greedy idiot, or what? I saw the SF and my eyes went dead
>>on me after that. If anyone else is closer to the San Fernando (SF)
>>Valley, and want's the thing, I recind my "dibs". Shoot, I thot it was
>>in SanFran. Crumbs!
>>
>>Garfield

Lotsa Luck Eric
85 GTI with VR6 power