PICs??

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Mar 16 22:28:46 GMT 1998

Well I thought I had my mind made up about using a PIC,
and Popular Electronics was starting a series on them, so
I figured I was all set.  Got the new issue, and they changed
horses midstream, and decided to go with a AT90S1200.
Supposed to be better!?.
  They mentioned two web sites.
  www.atmel.com
  www.star.net/people/~mvs
The atmel has spec sheets.  I'm totally lost on chosing
between the two, any suggestions.  Again the use would be
for EFI enhansments, ie TPS enrichments, WOT Metering
TIA  Bruce    The warm, orange glow of the radio, a Cone
        Shaped Hat, and some spec sheets, life is good.....