Inlet Manifold Pressure Sensor

Raymond C Drouillard cosmic.ray at juno.com
Wed Mar 18 04:37:44 GMT 1998

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:19:52 +1000 gbastian at csc.com writes:
>Hi All,
>
>I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what the Inlet
Manifold
>Pressure Sensor on my peugeot 405 Mi16 would do, and possibly where it
>would be located.
>
>I have been checking the ECU diagnostic codes, and the code for that
sensor
>has appeared, but I don't know where to start as far as testing the
>sensor goes.
>
>Regards,
>
>Greg.

Look on the intake manifold :)

Look for a small plastic box with a couple of wires coming out one end
and a vacuum hose coming out the other end.  I mounted mine on the
firewall because I happened to have space for it there.  I don't know if
you have a sensor that is directly screwed into the manifold, or if there
is a vacuum hose going from your manifold to the sensor.

Ray Drouillard