PC's and EFI

Clare Snyder snyder at huron.net
Wed Mar 18 21:31:27 GMT 1998

Alain Toussaint wrote:

> list,i tried to reply to this tread yesterday but unfortunately,i was
> having mail problem (configuration to be exact),about DOS issue,there's an
> upgrade to MS-DOS,it's called DR-DOS and it's available from
> http://www.caldera.com/ ,they licensed it from novell so it has a good set

DR for Digital Research. Not licenced from Novell, but to Novell. A
Canadian product all the way - not an upgrade but a parallel product
that usually weas 1/2 step ahead of Microsoft.

--
 Good product - particularly on ROM.                              _/\_
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!