knock?

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Thu Mar 19 05:34:57 GMT 1998

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998 23:35:43 EST, JCs DOOR <JCsDOOR at aol.com> wrote:

>If any one wants one to play with ill start to save old ones.

I'd love one to spelunk around in. I wanna see how they isolate the IGN
event from the microAmp current measurement of them ion clouds.

>garfield did i see airplanes in diode reply?? I am just finishing total show
>rebuild
>of 1960 cessna 175a. we all have our vices.

Guilty as charged yer honour. I have a Beech 77 just redid complete
interior on. Not "show quality" but comfy. Used AirTex for seats and
carpet. Cheap, but good. Got together a way to replace them
thermoplastic panels, if ya ever need same on yer Cessna. My panels made
of Kydex 100 (FAR 25 flame-retardancy approved). Actually easy to vacuum
form new ones if you have originals. Email private if interested.

Workin on EFI for family of eXperimental aviation engines.
Non-commercial (read, for fun not profit).

>    snow is 2ft. high and riseing no work tomorrow.

Gosh, what ever is a person ta do?? Hmm, sounds like "hookey time" to
me!! Just gotta keep the shop heated, thas all. "Gee, boss, I can't come
in today; even the reindeer are on strike." Hee.

Garfield