PC's and EFI

jb24 at chrysler.com jb24 at chrysler.com
Thu Mar 19 18:07:43 GMT 1998

Since this is coming to my work PC, could somebody outline the
capabilities of the little PC EFI system?  My application is a single
cylinder two-stroke (one, maybe two injectors) with hopefully just
TPS,  temp, MAF and RPM inputs (upwards of 12k rpm).

John Bucknell is jb24 at chrysler.com
---------------------- Forwarded by John R Bucknell/JTE/Chrysler on

        owner-diy_efi @ efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
        03/19/98 04:36 AM