BMW Query

Dana J. Baum danabaum at crl.com
Fri Mar 20 15:41:11 GMT 1998

Martin

BMW and Mercedes both maintain a separate connector for proprietary
communications and OBD-II. Mercedes has a combination of both analog,
impulse (flash) and digital information from their 38 pin socket. BMW has
analog and digital from its 20 pin. Both send OBD-II from the J1962 using
ISO 9141 subset protocols.

Dana