Vladimir Kalinovsky vkalinov at idt.net
Sat Mar 21 11:39:55 GMT 1998

 Hi, Alex.
Emission standards in FSU are in embryo conditions. Some time in some places
They are checking CO in idle. If you interested I can find info about actual
limits. But, true is quality of air in big cities is a big problem, I myself felt a
big difference, when
arrived in US seven years ago. There are a lot of things to do in these regards and
some people aware of this. I know if I start make and sell retrofit EFI to Russia
and others, it will be easy to found applications for those systems in
environmental development, including auto manufacturing.
I myself spent nine years in the field of engine research and know well how thing
working here.
So will be happy to hear more about your retrofit computer system and who knows,
may be we can work something out.
Best regards, Vladimir