Another New Guy

Paul E. Bueltmann III paulb3 at gte.net
Sun Mar 22 19:51:48 GMT 1998

Hi I just got on this mailing list and would like to say that it is
truly amazing on the knowledge that is out there.  I am not an EE or ME
but I do know my way around a car's engine compartment.

So here is my question would it be possible to convert a GM ECM system
to a diffrent car that did not have EFI and be able to take advantage of
what is avaliable out in the junkyards.  Has any one done this or knows
where I can get more information on the conversion and reprograming.

Thanks