Another New Guy

Michael J. Kupec mkupec at erols.com
Sun Mar 22 22:20:12 GMT 1998

Paul,

Welcome to the list!

If you want some info on GM TBI's check out Howell's web page
(http://www.howell-efi.com). They have some "over priced" (IMHO) conversion
kits for just about everything. It'll give you an idea of what some
entrepreneurs have done in th EFI business.  I'm sure with some research at
the local library on GM TBI's, you can find a way to adapt the GM TBI to
just about anything yourself. Probably the hardest part will be
re-programming the ECU for the differences in the engine. Howell gets away
with this by having you list everything you have on your
engine/tranny/rearend. Then they reset the fuel maps to match your setup.

Michael J. Kupec
mkupec at erols.com

I live with constant fear and danger every day...
    and sometimes she lets me go four-wheeling!

Get in, Sit down, Shut up, and Hold on!

Management & Data Systems, Lockheed Martin Corporation
Woodbridge, Virginia, USA (703) 680-6903
1970 Bronco w/351W (in a constant state of dissassembly/refinement...)
1964 1/2 260 Convertible  w/PS, PB, & Power Top
1965 289 HP "K" Coupe w/PS, PB, & Pony Int. (Early '65, not a GT)