Wide Ratio O2

Alain Toussaint alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca
Sun Mar 22 23:54:23 GMT 1998

> Edlebrock used to make one, but discontinued it. You might want to check
> with Turbo City.
> I would go with a CD ignition to improve your fuel mileage. Usually
> advancing timing over stock will decrease not increase your fuel mileage.

advancing timing decrease fuel mileage ??? i dont think so,usually,you
advance timing when a mixture is leaned out because it is harder to
spark,then with the leaning out,you have better mileage,even,i read about
it in stock car magazine that if you put a vacuum advance unit,you
increase fuel mileage (when compared to static timing).

Alain Toussaint