SSI 67F687

Wayne Blair wayneb at foxboro.com.au
Mon Mar 23 00:24:32 GMT 1998

I'm very glad at the response to the hint I made of the 67F687 and thanks
Sandy for know what I was talking about.

I've got the data sheet Mike mentioned (all 55 pages) can some tell me
Where to pickup all the other info people were going to post (if it has
been), I lost some digest mails.

Where can some-one in Aust get hold of a couple and how are they priced?

Do you really think that it is out of production and going to stay that way?

Can all those interested send mail to the manfucaturer and ask for an other
production run (I can hope it would have an effect)?

Are the development boards still available?

thanks

wayne