Water Injection (Was: Re: Wide Ratio O2)

Bernie Jacobsen bcjac at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 23 00:46:14 GMT 1998

Raymond,

If the water injection can stay simple and inexact without injecting too
much (limiter??),  the only error or problem would be an occasional knock,
in which case just back off the throttle a little.

What about injecting pure (or diluted??) toluene? As Kevin says, kind of a
dual octane system.

High vacuum = low octane
low vacuum =  High octane  (very high octane?)

Seems possible, even probable, to me.

^Bernie