Water Injection (Was: Re: Wide Ratio O2)

Zack zubenubi at inetport.com
Mon Mar 23 06:00:47 GMT 1998

Robert,

Do you suppose you might drop us a wee hint or two as to the method
of operation of the Spearco?
	And, how much more expensive is the Aquamist system, exactly?  Is it
quite a bit more, as in the Andromeda Galaxy is quite a bit more
than the moon, or what?  Less than that?  More?
	You say the Aquamist system is more sophisticated, but how?

Zack