Advantages of spark+fuel vs fuel only?

Gary Derian gderian at cyberdrive.net
Mon Mar 23 13:06:13 GMT 1998

With lots of cam, the engine can take lots of low speed advance, to the
point that fixed mechanical timing works well.  Old Lamborghini's had fixed
timing.  I also did it to my Cosworth Vega.  Add vacuum advance for better
part throttle economy.

Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>

Bruce Plecan <nacelp at bright.net> wrote