need more fuel

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Tue Mar 24 01:56:19 GMT 1998

Thanks for all the answers and help.  I now have access to a dyno and will
proceed along the following line:

1. Check if fuel pressure stays steady when injectors are maxed out, if so
fuel pump flow OK.
2. Clamp return line to increase fuel pressure to see if fuel pump can
supply required pressure and flow to fix problem.
3. If point 2 worked then shim regulator to get same pressure and problem fixed.
4. If point 2 did not work, then price another set of injectors Vs a larger
fuel pump and increase fuel pressure, problem fixed.  At this point in time
the fuel pump looks to be a cheaper option.

Thanks again

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com