Another New Guy

Paul E. Bueltmann III paulb3 at gte.net
Tue Mar 24 09:31:16 GMT 1998

> Engine size? How many cylinders?
> Maybe I missed an earlier post..
> Please repeat it if I did
> Are you prepared to read alot of numbers?
> Mike V

I have a 1970 Ply Cuda
340 V8 the car weighs about 3300 lbs
running 4.10 gears limited slip diff
motor puts out about 400 or so hp
I would like to go with a port inj. system of some sort
I have good access to junkyards would like to
take the advantages of an EFI set up to the track
I get really tired of fooling with the jets and timming thru out the day
since we race from mid morning to late evening the car get inconsistant
if I was able to change the fuel and spark curve to the changing track
conditions better I think that I would find more time racing rather than
fooling with the car.

thank you for any help