DFI pinouts + conversion to 89 GM 165 harness

Andris Skulte askulte at emerald.tufts.edu
Tue Mar 24 19:36:46 GMT 1998

Everyone,
 I just got off the phone w/ DFI, and they told me I need the HEI and
fan adapter harnesses to run those respective parts. Getting on to the
harness, I've entered everything into an Excel file, so if you guys want
them, let me know.

2 problems right now-
DFI has 4 inj drivers, while GM has 2. I guess I'd have to splice in the
DFI injector harness in there somehow. I really didn't want to take off
the Super ram intake again :p

What is the deal with the DFI 02 sensor harness? It came with a heated
02 sensor and a 3 plug harness.

Pin A is only wired to the fuel pump positive (the separate red/white
wire
Pin B is a general battery ground
Pin C is general battery +12V

Where does the DFI get the o2 signal? I don't see any input for another
fuel pump...

Andris