67687 Zip File

Webb rwebb at polarnet.com
Wed Mar 25 02:09:25 GMT 1998

--------------EB8B3B831355D8021D4EE23C

Mike - I think you can just attach them to the message. My
Netscape seems to support that. Then we can get it at our leisure
-

or just EMail to me at  Me

Thanks

Ron Webb

mike costa wrote:

> To everyone interested in the 67687 files:
>
> I have them zipped up just need a place to put it so its
> available for ftp
> or if you send me individual emails I can send it directly to
> you. The  size
> is about 110k.
>
> Mike Costa

--------------EB8B3B831355D8021D4EE23C

<HTML>
Mike - I think you can just attach them to the message. My Netscape seems
to support that. Then we can get it at our leisure -

<P>or just EMail to me at&nbsp; <A HREF="rwebb at polarnet.com">Me</A>

<P>Thanks

<P>Ron Webb

<P>mike costa wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>To everyone interested in the 67687 files:

<P>I have them zipped up just need a place to put it so its available for
ftp
<BR>or if you send me individual emails I can send it directly to you.
The&nbsp; size
<BR>is about 110k.

<P>Mike Costa</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;&nbsp;</HTML>