SPAM ALERT

Ben Wong benwong at cyber-wizard.com
Thu Mar 26 00:01:34 GMT 1998

Hi Larry,

Thank You for your positive feedback.

You wrote:
>     THE big question is...are you a distributor, or have ANY interest in
>     selling this stuff. If not, then maybe we can give you a little slack.

I'm sorry if any of my mails depicted that I'm some kind
of distributor. But I clearly remember saying that I wanted
to SHARE with you guys in DIY. Thats all...sharing! FIY...
direct selling or multilevel business is illegal for internet
users in Malaysia. We get suspended for that sort of thing.

>     FWIW, I think Robert shouldn't be in the business of suggesting mail
>     bombs...not a nice thing to do, even to spammers (a simple
>     un-subs*ribe would do the trick)

I really don't blame Robert for getting mad 'coz maybe he
is a victim of snake-oil. I understand how he feels. NOPE
I forgive him. All I'm trying to say is that would some
government science body give an award to some snake-oil?
There are so many other competitors that have to compete
and thoroughly tested to get the MINDEX/INNOTEX award.
I do not think the award is a fraud..'coz thay have a
reputation to keep and a whole nation is watching them.

Anyway...all I want to do is ... s h a r e .... thats all.

Thank You to all who do not think what i've said is some
commercial ad. Appreciate it. Ok I've learn my lesson and
I will shut my mouth from now on. In fact I thought someone
out there would give some technical comments or explanation
how the thing works. But instead I get a Spam Alert. But
Thanks Larry.

Cheers

Ben