Why the heat ??

Wayne Blair wayneb at foxboro.com.au
Thu Mar 26 01:05:54 GMT 1998

I'm quite surprised at the caustic response some of the list subscribers
issued to a guy who said he was trying to share an experience.

If the palm oil stuff is above board or not those complaining about the
mail have only added to the attention it is getting. The situation is a bit
like e-mail virus alerts the warning and forwarding of the warning is the
biggest problem. A short rebuttal or dispute of the claim may be warranted.

The sceptic's have a right to be so but they are just as much in the wrong
if they cant also offer any facts to disprove claims. If we are not ready
to step beyond the realms of comfort and at least listen to new and
different ideas how are we to ever make discoveries and progress ??

Remember a round world, flying, submarines,rocket ships, going faster than
100MPH even computers where absurd idea once.

Tolerence towards all the Great Cone Heads childrens
Yep even the "boss" made some pretty dum mistakes
[preaching done :^)]

wayne