SPAM ALERT

Raymond C Drouillard cosmic.ray at juno.com
Thu Mar 26 04:01:22 GMT 1998

FWIW, I went to the website mentioned in his ad.  Pseudoscience would be
a good term for the information.  I really don't know how they expect to
fool anyone with even the knowledge that an elementary school student
should have.

What are MINDEX and INNOTEX?  Are they reputable organizations?  If so,
can any verify the snake oil manufacture's claims that they received some
kind of an award?

Ray Drouillard