World's first palm-oil based fuel additive

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Thu Mar 26 04:29:35 GMT 1998

I can't shed any light on this product, but I am using a different one
(won't mention name due to fear of getting BBQed).  Anyway what I have found
is that a lot of cleaners and additives make it worse.  If you take a small
sample of your additive and light it, what does the burning flame look like
? and is it a clean flame (ie.no soot comming of the flame like on a candle)
and are there any residue left after all is burnt away ?

The stuff I use (only use it because I can get at cost price, otherwise too
expensive), is used for professional carbon cleaning.  It burns almost
invisible, but with a slight blue tint around the edge, and if you place a
bit of glass above the flame it does not go black with carbon deposit.  No
idea whats in the liquid, but it has a yellowish colour and smells bloody
aweful.

Anyway this is the only additive I have seen that "VISIBLY" burns completely
clean (can't comment on what I can't see with my eyes, I'm sure if a gas
analysis was performed there would be some sort of crap).

Now I only use this every 6 months or so, I disconnect my fuel tank from the
surge tank and run from the 5 litres in this, mix in 250ml of this cleaner,
go for 30km drive (or until out of fuel).  During the 30km you can actually
feel that the car starts to run better and the idle will pick up (my car
doesn't have an IAC, so I have to manually turn down the idle afterwards).

I haven't had the engine pulled apart so I can't see what it looks like
inside, but if you shine a torch through the spark plug hole onto the crown
of the piston, it looks clean (well, there is no sign of carbon deposits, so
I pressume its clean).

Anyway, enough ramplings.  This is just my experience.

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com

>Hi Paul,
>
>Appreciate your comment and this was my attitude to the
>sea of fuel additive in the market. Basically the fuel
>additive in the market are cleaners. Cleaners are
>supposed to aid in the cleaning of carburettors jets
>or fuel injectors nozzles. Does it work? Well I tried
>a handful throughout my years of driving and most do
>not produce any significant improvement. So this is
>why I am with you in saying that this sounds like an ad.

{Big snip}