NOT the World's first BS based fuel additive

Paul Tholey pft101 at psu.edu
Thu Mar 26 05:45:32 GMT 1998

I think this these two are in cahoots!  I mean why beat a dead horse.
Unless there is some real proof on an additive let us keep our favorites to
ourselves.
       To borrow a phrase from Ray, these Pseudoscientific explanations
don't mean a damn.  I would much rather keep our efi systems clean burning
with good fuel, and proper ignition.  That is it!  And what type of EFI has
"doesn't have an IAC, so I have to manually turn down the idle afterwards"?

Paul Tholey