NOT the World's first BS based fuel additive

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Thu Mar 26 07:34:40 GMT 1998

An aftermarket purpose built race system where you normally dont' have to
worry about idle.  And by the way its on a TPI system, so I'm manually
trimming the idle on it.

And as I said this is my opinion, which is why I didn't name the product.
But the point was if anyone is using an additive, try and light some of it,
if it doesn't burn cleanly I doubt that it can be cleaning anything.

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com
(Allow 5 min for closure of door to bomb shelter before replying)

  And what type of EFI has