NOT the World's first BS based fuel additive

Clive Apps Techno-Logicals 416 510 0020 clive at problem.tantech.com
Thu Mar 26 23:34:37 GMT 1998

> > > "doesn't have an IAC, so I have to manually turn down the idle afterwards"?
> >
> > my 1986 Safari van doesnt have one on its TBI unit
> > I think it retards timing to contorl idle or some other such nonsense
> > solution
> > and even that doesn't work well
> >
> You wouldn't be driving a GMC Safari, would you?Shannen

will be as soon as the body work is finished
these are pretty biodegradable and the guy I got it from was a bump and
feel driver
After owning nothing but Fords for years I got this really cheap
from someone who got a newer truck

I was surprised and how chintzy the constuction of it is
but its pretty easy to work on and all the parts are very cheap
 really want another Ford
but need a van for work

Clive