Programming 101 from CSH HQ PART 1

David Piper dapiper at one.net
Fri Mar 27 00:49:23 GMT 1998

I wud like to help. Have had electronics as a hooby since kid; analog,
digital and rf.  Amateur extra class FCC license.  Design and built/modified
my Custom 280Z Turbo, over 2HP/ci or 400 HP at 17 psig boost.  Interested in
data acquisition. Have DynoJet business with Comp Data integrated full data
acq.

Know John DeArmond, will try to get him reinvolved

TurboDave (akaDynoDave)