Snake oil too??

Robert Humphris r.humphris at indigo-avs.com
Fri Mar 27 08:29:44 GMT 1998

I have used them, but the parts I have used them on are not yet
assembled. It all looks good though, the coatings are hard now that they
have baked on.  The DFL is very slippery, think of it as hand applied
slick50 or MollySlip.  The CBC is untested as  well, but looks the part
( if that is any thing to go by ).   All I know is that the cost for new
bearings, and so on, would have outweighed the cost of buying the kit,
airbrush etc.  My Local engine builder went to yourside of the pond a
few months back, and after seeng the stuff in action uses it on his
engines.

Rob Humphris