1227730

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Fri Mar 27 14:14:29 GMT 1998

>Does any one know where I could get the wiring diagram so I can install
>the computer on a diffrent vechical and also the harness and a list of
>th GM sensors that I would need.

I would imagine the Chilton's Manual for the donor vehicle would be a good
source.  I have several of the GM Chilton's with wiring diagrams, with wire
color codes.

I missed most of this message thread... however if you let me know which
vehicle that ECM came out of, if I have the appropriate book I'd be more
than happy to mail or fax you the wiring diagram.

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HMMWV
2000 Buick-Powered Mid-Engined Sports Car