ECM Functionality

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Mar 27 15:36:31 GMT 1998

From: Mike Turner <MikeTurner at kemet.com>
Date: Friday, March 27, 1998 10:26 AM
Subject: ECM Functionality

>I have the Snap-On manual listing GM ECM's and PROM's for different years
but it does not list what "features" an ECM or PROM supports such as MAP or
MAF, etc. Does anyone know where to get such a list or can we build one? I'm
willing to contribute what li

Standard Ignition has a catalog, that has that info., but it goes by
application,  might try to find an old one, sometimes they thow
them out (at a auto parts store),  also lots of other interesting
stuff when they update catalogs.  Standard also has a cat showing
what alot of parts look like.  They for some reason hate selling
them to end users.....  There on Long Island NY.
HTH  Bruce