Cams timing and all that

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Fri Mar 27 16:08:19 GMT 1998

If you were running a higher compression ratio, I would suggest making sure
your pistons don't rise up and smyth thy pistons, but at 7.5, that won't be
a problem.

My only thought is drastic changes in cam timing is a compromise.  Other
factors come into play, such as economics.  I'm too aware of that one.

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban