LSM11

Clive Apps Techno-Logicals 416 510 0020 clive at problem.tantech.com
Sat Mar 28 01:59:03 GMT 1998

> >> Find Attached method to implement LSM11.
> >> I would very much like to see the work done on the NGK sensor
> conditioning.
> >>
> >> In the UK, an NGK conditioner box is available for 330pounds. This has a
> >> 1 volt linearised output. It is evidently more robust and accurate than
> the
> >> Horiba.
> >

> >PLEASE !! if you are going to post info like this use ascii
> >we are not all running MS compatible word processors
> >I use vi from a unix shell and this stuff is trash to me
>
> Clear as a bell for me..  Don't complain if he doesn't match what
> you use..  Like shooting the messenger cause of the message.
> Maybe that is all he uses, likes to use, or can use..
> Bruce

if he looked in his options box he can set his mailer to procude ascii only

why should I have to replace my operating system with an inferior product
re read somthing that should have been in ascii to start with

I am sure that if I posted stuff to the list as uu64 format everyone else
would find it completely useless

Clive