2732As

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Mar 28 04:43:55 GMT 1998

With this thread running about the programming, might be nice to have more
than one to "burn" at a time.  Sherie at (407) 727-8817
has used ones for $1, but ya gotta buy 100.  Anybody wanting them
for how's 1.10 +shipping sound??..  Let me know, or better yet if
someone can find them for less let me know.  THESE are USED,
so no quarantee.  By comparison, I've been paying 1.75, but they
are out...
Bruce  Ooh making the big bucks now,  gotta buy baby new Cone
            Shaped Hat.
Does anyone have any tables for a 747 they'd like to share with
me/us    nacelp at bright.net