Loyal Order of the Cone Shaped Hats (was Programming 101 page 0)

Paul E. Bueltmann III paulb3 at gte.net
Sat Mar 28 05:53:12 GMT 1998

If it may be of any help I know some one with a computer that plugs into
the ECM and tests the computer.  It prints out a test sheet telling what
parts of the circuts are bad.  Also he has an ultrasonic cleaner for
fuel injectors.  I can talk to him and see if we can work out a deal
with him if anyone is interested.  I am not trying to solicit business
for this guy just thought that this might be easier.

later paulb3 at gte.net
<snip>