EGO sensor - slow response

Luc St-Pierre lstpier at infoteck.qc.ca
Sat Mar 28 15:00:46 GMT 1998

Hi all!

	Just subscribed to this list and already have questions! I own a tweaked
Mazda MX-3 and recently tried to hook up a A/F ration meter to the factory
EGOs. The response of the EGO is VERY slow and the meter alternates from
rich to lean. A scope connected to the EGO shows at idle 1sec Rich, 1sec.
lean,... Is there a way of filtering the output of the EGO without having
the reading without a half an hour delay?

	See my page for more details about my ride. Any other Mazda owners in this
list fooling around with the MECSII ECU?

Thanks!

Luc St-Pierre
93 Mazda MX-3 GSR 2.5LV6
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/8175