Mileage with a Motor Home

Alain Toussaint alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca
Sat Mar 28 17:14:31 GMT 1998

> Its good stuff.  I seriously regret not putting a diesel into my Hummer
> when I put it together... I have a 500cid Caddy engine (which pulls great,
> not the issue), but I can't live with 10 MPG, 11 tops.
>
> True, however, I rev it a lot :)

need a diesel,if i where at your place,i would choose the one in the top
of the line GMC topkick,a 400 ci twin-turbo L6 putting 275 hp and 735
lb-feet of torque,it doesn't rev but who need to rev with that amount of
torque !!!

Alain Toussaint

p.s.you can choose between a 4 speed,a 5 speed and a 6 speed automatic !!