Wide Ratio O2

Steven Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Sat Mar 28 21:25:03 GMT 1998

I'll keep all of you posted on results. When it is done I will burn code
into the  PICS(16c54) and  we can build additional boards. Remember I
can output a 0 to 1v as easy as 0-5v that will get some some of you guys
thinking. This can be done on the wide O2 sensor and make it a perfect
straight line.
On another note , why I think that the vendor is using a standard O2
sensor  is basically the cost to getting a custom curve made would
prohibitive and if you was crazy enough to have it built don't you think
you would do a better job on the curve. I think the vendor started the
Co.in the garage and is offering his design now .
Thanks for all the input .

Steve Gorkowski