Please read ref Pro 101

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Mar 29 23:28:33 GMT 1998

I truely appreciate input, but a bunch of folks have decided to write
without checking their facts.  If you say I'm wrong fine, but at least
think before ya type, it causes me a huge amount of time every
day to check things.
  I'll admit again I'm not a EE, I've said this bunches of time.
       Telling me to look inside is pointless
       I don't Know Code.
      I got a clue about tables, that's all so far.
     I'm doing my best at something foreign to me.
    I'm trying to move things along in a forward direction.
   I listen, and write back to everyone, but that takes me away from
    getting things done.
Please write, please at least think/investigate before replying.
I've been working on this from early Dec.,  I got 4 months in this,
The list traffic is a small amount of what I've gotten lately..
I've been spanning the globe to get info for this.
Sincerely  Bruce  nacelp at bright.net