1227747-1227165 Wirez

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Mon Mar 30 01:02:43 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> [...]

  Hey Bruce, couple of things.  1st, just looked in a book for 1986 camaro
with port fuel injection and guess what, two fuses,two power circuits for the
injectors, but the manual shows only one driver.  Also, looks to be enough
wiring differences between the 4 cyl S10 and 4.3/v8 ecms that they aren't
interchangable. Couldn't say about the drivers.   2.8 looks like much closer
swap.

Shannen