Telementery Ideas, F/V, V/F

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Tue Mar 31 14:52:05 GMT 1998

>Thanks alot, for your input.  I am probably going to stick with keeping the
>computer in the car, KISS.  Transmitting the data would just be one more
>thing to go wrong.  If you could send me that schematic, it would be
>greatly appreciated, I am going to be using National Semiconductor's
>LM2907, or the LM2917, I have yet to decide which is better.

Not a problem.  I dug out my notes last night, and the schematic I used
looks almost identical to a similar schematic that Forrest M. Mims (He
wrote electronic circuits for Radio Shack years ago, though that's
certainly not his claim to fame).  Anyway, the schematic is small enough
that I could draw it in ASCII and send it to you directly.  We're talking
four parts here.

I'll do that tonight or tomorrow on the train :)

I agree telementry is overkill - but I wanted to do this for other
reasons... and its an opportunity to learn :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HMMWV
2000 Buick-Powered Mid-Engined Sports Car