looking for LinderTech

Scott Linder lindross at inetdirect.net
Fri May 1 04:38:47 GMT 1998

james ,

the name  is  Jim Linder at
www.lindertech.com
or you can call direct at  317-487-9460  and talk to Jim Linder (the injector
guru) or Doug Garriot ( the injector wizzard)  .
Both Guys are absolute genius status with injectors and have the best prices
and service anywhere !
Their shop is on the gasoline Alley by the Indy 500 track in Indianapolis.

Scooter.