DISREGARD PREVIOUS REQUEST Adaptor from GM TBI to AN line

Kevin Vannorsdel kv at us.ibm.com
Fri May 1 20:01:39 GMT 1998

Well, I used good old fashioned 1-800-555-1212 to get the number for Earls...

1-800-421-2712

They have adaptors for 14,16 and 18mm thread diameters

Earls P/N

14 991954
16 991955
18 991956

Note sure which ones I need yet but that shouldn't be too difficult.

  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
    408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com

---------------------- Forwarded by Kevin Vannorsdel/San Jose/IBM on 05/01/98

Kevin Vannorsdel

05/01/98 12:37 PM