DIY'ers EPROM Burner

Derek Jewett djewett at snowcrest.net
Fri May 1 23:57:40 GMT 1998

Hey Steve,

Let me know what software you're going to lay out the PCB with..? I have
been working on one using PCTrace for weeks now with no luck! I made a test
prototype on vero board, but I can't get a good layout... Could you send me
a copy of your layout when you finish? For such a simple design it sure is
a bitch to layout, but then again I am way ameture when it comes to
layouts!

Thanks!