Fw: Fw: Holden Commodore, Aerodynamics. AND NOW: WATER INJECTION...

Strasser strasser at mci2000.com
Sat May 2 01:28:22 GMT 1998

Mike:

Yes, I agree ...research project

Timing water phase change requires work.  We all know that the rate of
evaporation of a liquid dropplet suspended in a gas phase is a function of
the following variables:  local turbulence, local temperature gradients,
local pressure surfaces, and dropplet size.  Vaporization is driven by
fugacities of the gas phase versus the liquid phase.  Experimentation would
have to be done with both dropplet size and injection temperature.

Wayne Strasser
Chemical Engineer
EFI Patent Pending