WATER INJECTION...(was Holden...etc.)

Danny Barrett danny_tb at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Sun May 3 07:39:17 GMT 1998

Well, I wouldn't say it woould give 20% better fuel economy - as I said
before, there were a few other factors, but it could have possibly (maybe,
maybe not) been as much as 5% or 6%, as out of the blue (usually once every
2 years) I get about 30 to 32 MPG on one run - just to give me a glimmer of
hope for better mileage.

Please read some of the stuff that has gone on since the email that you were
quoting from. My idea that water remains a liquid even at TDC has been shown
to be incorrect. However, this may work to our advantage (provided the
maximum steam partial pressure is not before TDC), as it will start to
"push" earlier than re-vaporising steam would (as it is already steam).
Please see one of my previous emails (replying to Zack) for mmore info - I
don't want to repeat it, as it is long winded...

Danny Barrett.