Refrigerants

Danny Barrett danny_tb at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Sun May 3 10:16:36 GMT 1998

Does anyone out there know anything about refrigerants? I need to know if
there are any refrigerants (or series thereof) that will work between about
20 deg C, and about 500 to 600 deg C. This might not sound like EFI to me,
but I am working on an invention that has everything to do with EFI, and the
use of such refrigerants would make this device much better. Sorry, I can't
disclose what the invention is at the moment, as I might want to take out a
patent in the future (NOTE: This invention has nothing to do with water
injection, of which I am currently discussing with various prople). Thanks.

Danny Barrett.