Refrigerants, Wide range EGO and other thoughts.

Danny Barrett danny_tb at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Mon May 4 02:20:19 GMT 1998

Some interesting thoughts here - I'll have to re-read this when I have the
time (ie. about the water injection).

As for refrigerants, I am intending to extract heat from the exhaust, but
not for an intercooler - the only thing I'll tell you is that I intend to
"recycle" otherwise wasted heat energy. As for detail - You guys will simply
have to wait...