Refrigerants

Danny Barrett danny_tb at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Mon May 4 06:06:20 GMT 1998

The fuel atomiser that I heard of actually "cracked" the fuel, but since
there was no hydrogen present, it only made the molecuels into longer chain
polymers(instead of smaller, higher octane molecules). Fuel economy and
power suffered dramatically (at least to what I had heard). There are better
ways of doing this (I know several people who are developing different types
of systems).
It sounds to me as if your idea is nearly to cool the fuel so it won't
evaporate, and then try to evaporate it, while not really evaporating it...
sounds unusual to me...

Danny Barrett.