Refrigerants

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Mon May 4 06:38:07 GMT 1998

Danny Barrett wrote:

> Just had this guess... Sorry... Not what I'm doing... Nice try though.
>
> Just a thought... isn't it interesting how if you say you have a "secret,"
> that you have to keep to yourself for now, everyone seems to try to guess
> what it is.....
>
> Danny Barrett.
>
>What do you expect?  The kind people who regularly post here are not willing to accept "sorry, that information is not available" as an answer.

My bid is that you're shooting for a modern version of the
"200 mpg carburetor".  I would guess you are trying to find
a way to use the heat of the exhaust to turn the liquid fuel
into a gas immediately before introduction into the engine.

I would say that you should spend some time in a reference
library to find your refrigerant answers, as you are
planning to use the invention for profit, and anything you
gain from the list would be at someone else's expense.

Sincerely,
Shannen