You ALL want to know, don't you... (previously refrigerants)

Danny Barrett danny_tb at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Mon May 4 10:39:48 GMT 1998

OK... If you have been reading much lately, you would have found out the
basic idea of what this device is. I do not know what people think of the
things (and I'm not particularly worried either). However, it has come to my
attention that at least one person thinks I'm simply in this for money (and
hence, a patent in order to secure the rights to that money). I admit freely
that I DO NOT know how well the device will work (or if indeed it will work,
as it might not).

To show my goodwill to all on this mailing list, if there is so much as ONE
person who would like information on how the devices are supposed to work, I
*WILL* (unquestionably, and without reserve) produce documentation, and send
it in to the DIY_EFI site owners for them to make a Web site out of it
(this, of course will be at their discression), so that everyone can see
these things (including my own extra ideas above things I have found from
other places). However, those who would like such a thing will have to wait,
as I have a lot to do already, and I do not yet have this information in any
written form that I can send at this time. I repeat for those who may not
know, that I am currently a university student, and my studies must come first.

I am fully aware that if I disclose certain information that I would be
disclosing in such documentation, I will be forfeiting my right to a patent,
and by such, the methods, steps and devices which I show become PUBLIC DOMAIN.

As an asside from this, I think that my question (and the secrecy
surrounding it) has contributed constructively to the conversation, as it
has brought out a number of ideas which could be worth while researching,
and developing, and hence increasing the knowledge base of the members on
this mailing list.

Danny Barrett.